One of my favorite Korean restaurants. We first discovered it because they are one of the few Korean places in the bay area that serves naeng myun. In our hunt for naeng myun, we discovered that they have amazing soon dubu.
- Great soon dubu and banchan. One of the few places that serves that sweet potato thing I like.
- I've ordered an assortment of other items from the chap chae to the onion pancake to BBQ, and they're all solid. But you come here for soon dubu.
- Only a limited number (8-10) large-ish tables so it can get crowded quickly.
- They run pretty lean so sometimes it can take a bit of time to get the bill and things like that, but they hustle to get to everybody.
- Not a fancy place - just good food with not super comfortable seats.
Was this review …?